“Drive thru so slooooow”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #7 of 9 Quick Bites in Auburn
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1126 W. 7th St. in Auburn. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Terribly long wait at this Taco Bell drive thru at about 10:00 p.m. - at least 25 minutes to order, pay, and get my food. Very, very aggravating. I'll pull out of line next time.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

Went thru ordered a soft taco no lettuce. Chips and cheese cinnamon twist and 2 beef chalupa. The order was beyond wrong and when asked to have it fixed they said no bc no receipt. Ir was 1 am noone else had come or went. I am highly allergic to lettuce guess what was on the taco. The beef chalupa were chicken and my husband cant eat chicken due to religious reasons. And no twist. We even went back the next day bc its taco bell. And again the order was so wrong that I asked nicely to please remake bc again allergic to lettuce and I was told to f off... this is unacceptable behavior and I will be contacting the bbb

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

Pulled off the highway to get a bite to eat and Taco Bell was the closest. The food wasn’t bad at all, but it’s still fast food. The restaurant was clean and the service was friendly.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stopped in here driving south for a quick bite to eat. They accidentally messed up two pieces of our order, and when my husband went to the counter, they were apologetic, kind and quickly corrected it. Everything we had was hot and well made. A really great staff working hard.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Had heard from FB that this place had major poor service. Not so any more. Food fast, hot and good. Naked Chicken taco has an interesting twist. I've tried it and Mom, too. We both would reorder it in the future.

Date of visit: June 2018