US$52
US$54
US$99
US$134
US$110
All reviewsred lobstercracker barrelin townfree shuttleclean roomsgreat place to stayfront desk staffmistycasinolinensbedspreadrates
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Booked from tripadvisor reviews. Bed was comfortable. There was a flat screen TV. Bathroom small. Shower barely adequate water pressure. No hair dryer. Room was clean - a big plus. Biggest negative deadbolt lock was broken. How they missed noticing that we couldn't imagine since the bolt was completely snapped off. Could tell they are refurbishing the rooms. Just need more attention to details. Paint job on walls was sloppily done and they should replace the shower. There were some rowdy guests in a room near ours very early in the morning but it didn't seem to last too long and we were leaving early anyway.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
General Manager A, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Dear Nancy T,

I would like to thank you for the time you spent in writing and sharing your experience here at the Americas Best Value Inn Anderson.

I am happy to read you enjoyed our location, however, I would like to apologize for not being able to reach your expectations.

Please be sure that I take your feedback very seriously and have personally followed up on these issues in order to work on future improvements.

I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next stay here in Anderson.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean. Staff was nice, nice young lady by the name Misty was very kind and accommodating. She deserves a raise with how hard she was working. If I had employees like her. Highly recommend staying there.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
General Manager A, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear Jeremy T,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at Americas Best Value Inn- Anderson. Its a pleasure to learn that you likes the motel and the service of the team. We agree Misty is an outstanding employee and we are glad to have her with us. I will
make sure to share your comments with her.

I look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip here to Anderson.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

I frequent this town, & this is the best little cheap hotel I've found. Service is always good, and although beds are not deluxe they are always clean as is the bathroom & towels. Location is great and book ahead to get best rates through booking.com

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Klalsip

Dear Klasip,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn- Anderson for your recent stay.

Its a pleasure to read that that we reached your expectations once again. Thank you also for your kind words for our team. I will happily share your comments with them all.

Looking forward to welcoming you again on your next trip this way.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Missy and Leah at the front desk were amazing! So friendly and helpful. Brought extra towels and shampoo after we shared we have been on the road for 20 hours. Room was clean and comfortable. The only area for improvement would be better water pressure.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family

Dear zandersmom2,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and sharing it with all Tripavisor users.

It is a pleasure to read that you liked the experience, as well as the amazing service of our team members, especially Missy and Leah. I will gladly share your comments with them.

We look forward to welcoming you again your next trip to our area.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

I enjoyed my 2 night stay at this motel. The newly remodeled room I was in had a very comfortable bed.
The flat screen tv was also a nice feature. The office manager (Cindie) was very friendly and a delight to strike up a conversation with. I think that the general manager (Craig) is doing a fine job with his staff of employees as well as taking care of business to the property.
I will recommend this place to anyone who will be staying in the area. Thank you..

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lghunter04

dear lghunter04,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn - Anderson for your business stay here in Anderson.

it is a pleasure to read that we reached your expectations during you trip. Thank you also for the kind words about our team, especially Cindy the Office Manager. I will happily share your comments with her.

Looking forward to welcoming you and your guest on your next trip our way.