Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$275.00
More Info
from US$275.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Truly the highlight of our trip! Our tour guide was exceptional in every way and extremely courteous and insightful. As far as I am concerned, this is the only tour of Oahu. The others do not compare and are very impersonal. You get what you pay for with Jimmy and ETOHI! Enjoy a true tour of Oahu that will leave you begging for more.

Date of experience: April 2021
etohi, Owner at ETOHI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Mahalo Brent,
It was a pleasure providing you and your family with an Oahu Exclusive Town & Country tour! Congratulations Ella on that dive certification, give my best to your Matriarch and stay in touch!

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Hiking down to the blow hole and seeing the waves. Comfortable walking cloths and shoes. Amazing experience.

Date of experience: March 2021
etohi, Owner at ETOHI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

Mahalo Jose,

I am extremely grateful you and your family enjoyed your all day Exclusive Circle Island Tour. It was my pleasure. Stay in touch.

Reviewed 15 March 2021

We had an amazing time on this tour. Jimmy was awesome. We seen so much and learned so much about Hawaii. The lunch was amazing all the sites we visited were amazing it was just an all around amazing experience. I will definitely be calling Jimmy again when we visit Hawaii.

Date of experience: March 2021
etohi, Owner at ETOHI, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Mahalo Spencer,

I am extremely happy you, Briana and Kam enjoyed your Oahu family vacation and thankful for you choosing Exclusive Transportation of Hawaii to provide you all with an all day tour of our island. Stay in touch.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

We had the circle island tour with Jimmy and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best time. He catered to what we wanted to see, and would let us stay as long or as short at eat spot as we wanted. He was fully stocked with supplies we may want to use while we were out. He also took pictures that captured the moment. Would definitely recommend. Mahalo!

Date of experience: February 2021
etohi, Owner at ETOHI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Mahalo Ryan & Jenn,

It was a pleasure providing you two with an Exclusive Oahu Circle Island Tour. I am extremely grateful you both enjoyed your Oahu adventures and vacation. Stay in touch.

Reviewed 7 February 2021

If you do not want to visit a tourist trap or just do something superficial. THIS IS THE TOUR FOR YOU!

Jimmy was born and raised on the island and he will show you the best places to visit. It''s not a canned tour but one tailored to your interests. I can tell you can't see it all in one day so he finds out your interests and explains the choices. This is a top-notch tour, late model van, like new snorkel equipment, fluffy soft beach towels, beach chairs, healthy snacks, and drinks plus more.

My daughter and I were spoiled with him, he takes care of everything, including reef-safe sunscreen!!

He'll take you where the locals go, all I can say is, it's super special. It's like a friend coming to your hometown and you take them to all the special places that are off the beaten path. Like the creek or pond, you swam in and place you hung out.

I could tell Jimmy loves what he does, sharing the history and beautiful places with his guests.

Both my daughter 18 (not easy to keep entertained) loved it.

He's like one of your best friends showing the wonders of his world, along with history and stories!

Date of experience: February 2021
etohi, Owner at ETOHI, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Mahalo Charlene,

I am extremely happy you and Peyton enjoyed the circle island tour of Oahu. Exclusive Transportation Of Hawaii is truly grateful to have been blessed with the opportunity to be part of your family vacation. Stay in touch!