“Costly Portions”
Review of Wife Saver

Wife Saver
Ranked #143 of 502 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Food to go cost a little high. Styrofoam cups are not the answer for "to go food" paper
is much better with a foil warp. Tables are too close, hard to get in and out during lunch.
Tables and Chairs not clean. Food not that great tasted off.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I love the fish at Wife Saver. However, since we have moved our office to Martinez, the closest one is this one on Washington Road. UGH. So disappointing. The fish both times ordered was over cooked, the shrimp were under-cooked and all stuck together. Today the same thing. On the positive the okra and mac & cheese were good. If you crave wife saver, go to North Augusta location. I've never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

It seems more often than not that my husband and I visit this Wife Saver after Sunday School and church. We order the fried shrimp (hot and very crispy) or we order the fried chicken, for which they are well known. We love the food there but it is not a fancy restaurant, just good food, fast and easy.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The only reason I gave them a 2 is because my wife liked her pork chop dinner. Other than that I would have given it a 1. The shrimp dinner I got were the worst shrimp I have ever eaten......EVER! The grease wasn't fresh, and the green beans were overcooked! I had to wipe my own table off with a rag I found in the dining room, and the tea urn needed to be cleaned because it tasted horrible!!! Will never ever return!

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant catered a wedding we attended. It was delicious!! The macaroni and cheese was amazing. The chicken tenders crispy and the banana pudding delightful.

Been to Wife Saver? Share your experiences!