“One of my Favorites when I have zero time to cook”
Review of Wife Saver

Wife Saver
Ranked #138 of 505 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 22 December 2017

It seems more often than not that my husband and I visit this Wife Saver after Sunday School and church. We order the fried shrimp (hot and very crispy) or we order the fried chicken, for which they are well known. We love the food there but it is not a fancy restaurant, just good food, fast and easy.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The only reason I gave them a 2 is because my wife liked her pork chop dinner. Other than that I would have given it a 1. The shrimp dinner I got were the worst shrimp I have ever eaten......EVER! The grease wasn't fresh, and the green beans were overcooked! I had to wipe my own table off with a rag I found in the dining room, and the tea urn needed to be cleaned because it tasted horrible!!! Will never ever return!

2  Thank David W
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant catered a wedding we attended. It was delicious!! The macaroni and cheese was amazing. The chicken tenders crispy and the banana pudding delightful.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Well, I've tried them. I had the pot roast. That was very good. But the side dishes we mediocre. Beans, cornbread and okra so I wasn't impressed with the sides at all.. for a southern flaivor I find them lacking

1  Thank Stephan S
Reviewed 24 November 2016

You call in an order, give them the exact time you will pick it up,which gave them an hour and 30 minutes to have it ready and you get there and there is no chicken. And not even a phone call back to tell you this. Very unprofessional place.

1  Thank Arring82