“One of the worst”
Review of Wife Saver

Wife Saver
Ranked #136 of 505 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The only reason I gave them a 2 is because my wife liked her pork chop dinner. Other than that I would have given it a 1. The shrimp dinner I got were the worst shrimp I have ever eaten......EVER! The grease wasn't fresh, and the green beans were overcooked! I had to wipe my own table off with a rag I found in the dining room, and the tea urn needed to be cleaned because it tasted horrible!!! Will never ever return!

2  Thank David W

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant catered a wedding we attended. It was delicious!! The macaroni and cheese was amazing. The chicken tenders crispy and the banana pudding delightful.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Well, I've tried them. I had the pot roast. That was very good. But the side dishes we mediocre. Beans, cornbread and okra so I wasn't impressed with the sides at all.. for a southern flaivor I find them lacking

1  Thank Stephan S
Reviewed 24 November 2016

You call in an order, give them the exact time you will pick it up,which gave them an hour and 30 minutes to have it ready and you get there and there is no chicken. And not even a phone call back to tell you this. Very unprofessional place.

1  Thank Arring82
Reviewed 20 September 2016

We are from out of town and thought we would try this chain of restaurants. You have to know the routine: Order first, sit down and wait for your number to be called. That is if you can get someone to notice you at the counter! Bad start: The employee asked to help us by the Mgr seemed annoyed. Most of the items are fried and I bet the fried chicken is good by the amount of it we saw people eating. Don't order the chicken fried steak: It looks and taste like a frozen piece of meat! Don't put something on your menu that is sub par.
We had a hard time finding a table as so many had not been wiped down.
Not impressed with the service, food or inside of this restaurant.
They have a great story of how many years of a family business, but we will leave it for the locals.