“Must be a local thing”
Review of Wife Saver

Wife Saver
Ranked #136 of 505 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 18 June 2012

My Mother in Law and wife love this place... Personally, I think the food is bland and not up to resturaunt standards.. But, like I said, they have been around for years and the locals love it! Not for me though..

Reviewed 15 July 2011

Been going to Wife Saver for 40 years. Their chicken is really good, but for me it's all about the fried chicken livers. If you order 6 you usually end up with at least twice that number. The mac and cheese is good and I wish I had the recipe for the broccoli casserole. I don't live in Augusta anymore, but when I come home to visit I always eat at Wife Savers.