“Great food!”

Margaritas Fresh Mex
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My whole family loves this place! It’s very close to where we live, the food is always great, & it’s never ever super crowded meaning you get your food pretty fast. The tamales are even good :) The fiesta fries are among my favorites!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We choose Margaritas to celebrate all our family birthdays and any other occasion we can think of to celebrate! Love their Chicken Nachos and frozen maragaritas!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

My husband and I get the Chicken Fahetas and it is served on a sizzling plater green pepers onions mounds of chicken and another plater with rice refried beans gacomoli sour cream diced tomatos tortillas and a choice of corn or flower forgive my spelling but 3 people could easly eat this meal and it cost 12 .99 my husband and I can never finish and we are not light eaters. Tuesday is dollar tacos chicken or beef soft or hard shell and Thursday has a tamale special. Better than superb service. tell them the mint candy snatchers told you. Great food and service

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I have to say... I was kinda hesitant to try this place but I'm so glad I did. Every time I go, the food is delicious. My favorite is the fajita nachos with shrimp, steak, & chicken. Yum!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I've only just called in or order there and taken it home. The food is good and the service is fast.