“Such a cool place to spend time”

Underwater Vision Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in Utila
More attraction details
Owner description: At our locally owned and managed 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Resort (awarded by PADI to only those centers offering the highest level of diver education) we are at the hub of scuba diving for all visitors to the tropical paradise that is Utila, Bay Island, Honduras. Since being established we pride ourselves on offering first rate PADI dive tuition, the latest diver education and the very best personal service from our professional staff. Our scuba dive instructors are trained in the latest recreational and technical diving courses. We are proud partners of Project AWARE and strive for the betterment of Utila. Our passionate and experienced staff are PADI Instructors and Emergency First Response trained.
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Really love the food at trudys....especially wing night....and playing volleyball...they also have a slackline which is awesome....and it's the best place for sunset....also....coolest staff. Thanks Tamara and crew

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"super fun"
"private beach"

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Did my open water qualification with Jonny, he was an excellent teacher and very encouraging. We were taken to amazing dive sites and the atmosphere was incredibly friendly, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I recently obtained my Rescue Diver, Emergency First Responder and Dive Master certifications at Underwater Vision. I was truly impressed with the level of professionalism and attention to Padi standards. But in addition to being a five star IDC center, Underwater Vision offers more than diving. This is a family of ocean ambassadors, where friendships are forged in the midst of a passion for improving your diving skills.

Also, great location, clean accommodations, and the only scuba shop beach volleyball court on the island.

Aside from being extremely impressed with the instructors and staff, the numerous activities throughout the week encouraged a team and family environment. Needless to say, I truly recommend Underwater Vision for anyone who is looking learn more about diving and have a great time meeting people from all over the world.

A big shout out to some of the best instructors I've ever come across:
*Sofie Orsntedt

*Rosana
*Jean
*Emilio
*Jamie

And thank you to Tammy Cooper for the amazing hospitality and for all the fun times at the shop. Unforgettable!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This place is perfect for a few days in Utila. The rooms are clean, updated. Hot water/AC. I had everything I needed even a fridge and microwave. Tamy is fantastic so make sure you ask her about tips and tricks.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I did my PADI Advanced Open Water course at Underwater Vision and despite my hesitation and nerves, I had an incredibly good experience. All of the staff at Underwater Vision are super friendly, helpful and make you feel like you are a part of their diving family. My instructor Nico was fantastic - he was extremely patient with me while I was relearning the equipment, and he genuinely wanted everyone to learn and have a good time. Katie was also amazing - patient, helpful and made the learning experience even better. The accommodations were basic but acceptable considering it's free while you're doing a dive course (although the kitchen really needs some love!). I would without a doubt recommend Nico and Underwater Vision to anyone looking to do their Advanced Open Water course in Utila!