Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Ways to Experience Daniel Johnson's Monkey and Sloth Hang Out
from US$45.00
More Info
1,420 results
All reviews island tour capuchin monkeys las palmas booked directly well taken care animal lovers once in a lifetime bucket list amazing experience chocolate factory cruise ship cool experience highlight of our trip take pictures iguana park small group great excursion
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

Had ton of fun. The monkey, parrots, and sloths were great. Great break from the beach. Would recommend for all ages.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

We visited on short notice and they accommodated my wife and I with no problem. We bought the $55 package and were treated as if we paid $550. The Johnson family and friends were awesome, especially Luke. By the end of the tour I felt as if Luke and I were friends from way back in the states. I would definitely recommend this place to all visitors. We have great memories that will last a life time and I am so grateful. Thanks guys and May God continue blessing you.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021

Just spent an amazing time here! The animals are all well cared for and have large habits to roam. If you can only do one thing in Roatan, this is the place to visit. You get to spend time with the capuchin monkeys and hold a sloth! And feed/perch on your arm beautiful parrots and macaws. The staff is very friendly and informative!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021

So we went to Daniel Johnson’s monkey and sloth hangout and we were in love with the sloths . We have always wanted to see one and we LOVED LOLA . Lola was one of the sloths in the encounter and she was the best part hands down.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021

We were brought to the Hang Out by our tour guide, who is Daniel Johnson's cousin. I and my 2 teen boys LOVED our entire time here. Daniel's brother, who was at the entrance, greeted us and chatted with us while we waited for our guide. The boys played with the many cats while we waited. I do not remember the name of our guide, but he was so gentle, kind, and knowledgable. He knew all of the animals, and it was clear that they know him and trust him as well. The sloth we got to hold, Granny, was so softy and sweet and cuddly. I could have held her all day! I got to put her back in the tree, which was a treat. The monkeys, including a baby on his mother's back, were adorable and loved jumping on our shoulders. We loved the macaws as well, which we got to hold and feed. This was an amazing experience, and they really do seem to care a lot about these animals.

Date of experience: April 2021