“Talent in that kitchen!”

Sweet Georgia Baking Co.
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Americus
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Chef Lee and his talented team continue to crank out their delicious staple dishes like his pot roast sandwich and chicken salad on fresh baked focacia bread - while mixing in specials of the day and occasional pizza nights. Everything on the limited menu is great - my favorite is the veggie cous cous..

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Wow, what a wonderful little surprise in Americus!!! We visit family here every year, but this was our first time trying Sweet Georgia Baking Company! We will definitely be back!!! I was only sad that we tried it the day before our trip ended! I had an amazing couscous salad with grilled veggies, it was so good! I also got to try the pot roast sandwich, grilled cheese, tomato soup, and focaccia bread. Everything was delicious!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

The best restaurant in town. SweetGa uses high-quality ingredients and makes everything from scratch. The menu is small but everything is good. They often have specials too. Don't miss out on the desserts.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I went with friends and we all ordered salads. They were fresh and good. But there's not much more to say about it. It was a quaint little restaurant that was good. But nothing notable.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is really a good place for meeting your friends for lunch. The prices are good and the service is good, and the food is excellent. Tables and chairs outside is an added feature that I like, but not in our 98 degree weather--springtime is good.