“I was hoping for more”
Review of 2 Dukes BBQ & More

2 Dukes BBQ & More
Ranked #20 of 53 Restaurants in Americus
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I was hoping 2 Dukes would be more of a southern BBQ place, instead it's get your food at the counter and take it to the table. I wasn't impressed by the ribs.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Omg
The food was amazing
Ribs falling off the bone
Baked beans were good
The potato salad was amazing or wasn't muatard base( thank God)
That pound cake Gracious taste like it came straight from grandmother's kitchen

Small country home feel
I will definitely be going again

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2017

When I get a chance to visit GA I always make point to go to 2 Dukes BBQ. The BBQ is delicious and the potato salad is the absolute best.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The service was fantastic and the food was great. BBQ sandwich was delicious. Would highly recommend!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Found 2 Dukes thanks to iPhone app. Small place with friendly lovely people. The prices were good. The food excellent! My husband tried their BBQ baked potato- that was more like a baked potato on steroids. If we are ever back in the area we'll stop by.

Date of visit: August 2017