“Road trip stop”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #22 of 53 Restaurants in Americus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We stayed at Days Inn which is walking distance to Ruby Tuesday. They have a very good salad bar, lots of good choices on the menue and good service.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Suzette60

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I eat here about once a week. We love the salad bar, and we also enjoy their extensive menu. The waitresses are always friendly and willing to please. The only issue I have is with the manager. We have probably eaten there 50 times, and he has only spoken to us one time, when my husband thanked him for running off some kids in the parking lot that were terrorizing people while bike riding. He visits with other people, but he never stops by to make sure we are getting good service. This seems strange to me, and I don’t think it’s a good business practice. We have had minor issues which we would like to have discussed with him, but he never visits with us. Other than that, we enjoy eating at Ruby Tuesday’s.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank sylviaroland
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This is the second night we ate here. The restaurant was next to our hotel. Both night's we had good service both night's. The food was very.tasty. The salad bar was fresh and well stocked. We like eating at Ruby Tuesday becauser you can always get s good meal.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We ate here on Sunday night since most independent restaurants were closed. Service was ok, but the meal was ruined by a group visiting people in the booth next to ours and standing around talking loudly throughout our meal. My husband had chicken fingers and the salad bar; I had pasta primavera with chicken--both ok but not special. Don't think we would go back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Been here several times over the years because different friends wanted to go. Hoping for improvement but, same every time. Substandard food and service wasn't always terrible but nowhere near what it should be. Just a poorly run place. 2 stars for the salad bar though.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!