Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
1,040 results
All reviews washer and dryer golf cart full kitchen monkey river placencia village shuttle service free bikes close to town the entire staff howler monkeys fish kayaks and paddle boards tipsy tuna lounge chairs relaxing vacation nikita pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

This little resort has the BEST staff ever. The resort itself is amazingly beautiful which makes it the perfect place to relax, get away, and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.

Even before I arrived, the staff was taking care of me via WhatsApp. My flight was delayed, making me spend my first night in Miami instead of Placencia. Then it was delayed again the next day, allowing me to BARELY make it on the last flight out of BZE. Via WhatsApp, they reassured me and rebooked my flights out of BZE to later flights, taking that headache off of me.

Once I arrived, the stress of the flight delays melted away within seconds. I was picked up at the airport, given a clean cold rag to wash off, and given a welcome drink (rum optional) that was amazing. A few minutes later, I arrived at the resort. They gave me a tour and showed me to my villa. I was able to pick up the phone and order an amazing shrimp carbonara in my villa, and relax to the sound of the waves.

Daniel’s food creations are AMAZING. Every single meal that I ordered (and I ordered a lot during my short stay) was perfection. I may have ordered the cream cheese stuffed French toast more than once. The fresh pineapple juice was to die for! Food was delivered so quickly. I don’t know how they do it, but they make you feel like their only guest. I would be laying by the pool and they’d come ask me if I needed snacks, drinks, or refills and then promptly deliver.

The walk into town via the beach was beautiful. I did a little shopping in town and the people were so friendly. The grounds at Chabil Mar are perfectly manicured with all kinds of colorful flowers and lush greenery. The infinity pools are not only relaxing, but are beautiful. And, of course the beautiful sea just makes the view breathtaking.

I never felt unsafe - crime or COVID. There is hand sanitizer everywhere and they do temperature checks upon request. I also got my required departure COVID test on site, so I didn’t even have to leave.

Some places are easy to check off the list of must-see places, but this is one I will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank GalScuba
Chabil Mar, Guest Services / Front Office at Chabil Mar Guest Exclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Hello, GalScuba. So wonderful to meet you. Your review is so special to us! Our reviews often give us 5 Stars for the awesome service by our staff, and the situation you found yourself in exemplifies everything we are so proud of our staff for, i.e. when they are faced with an unexpected challenge that a guest finds themselves in, and work so hard and diligently to resolve it so efficiently, as they did for you.

I'll take a moment to share a bit of history regarding the development of the Chabil Mar (Maya for "Beautiful Sea") ​Mission. From the day we opened we knew we had a visual gem on our hands that we were thrilled to share with the world of visitors we were about to meet and greet. The one non-visible experience we knew we wanted to add to our natural beauty was superior 5 Star-Plus Service. So, when we receive reviews and comments from our guests that their service was extraordinary, like yours, we are especially pleased to read them.

Thank you for taking the time to share your Chabil Mar Story. It is dear to our hearts. We shall share it with our entire staff, of course, and let them know how much their hard work is appreciated.

We look forward to your return and wish you a very happy best of the rest of 2021, from all of us at Chabil Mar. We are proud to be on your list of must-see, must-visit-again places.

Cheers!

Reviewed 8 May 2021

We stayed here with some friends for a vacation and what a beautiful resort. The villas were so modern, clean and comfortable. Beautiful pool and charming beach side. It was also not too far from the main village which we got to explore and enjoy. Absolutely Love this place and recommend everyone visiting Placencia. We also did some great tours with Untame Belize who were very accommodating and wonderful, who even picked us up each day from our resort.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Chabil Mar, Guest Services / Front Office at Chabil Mar Guest Exclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Hello and good morning, ChelsMbrown! Thank you very much for taking the time to write and review. We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed Chabil Mar's accommodations and location. We absolutely loved meeting you and your friends.

We know from our conversations with you after your return from your great tours how much you enjoyed them. We look forward to the day you will return for another great Belize vacation. There are still so many more tours and adventures to experience.

Cheers, from all of us at Chabil Mar!

Reviewed 2 May 2021

This place is awesome! Great service with a smile, great food, great location, great rooms with full kitchens and washers and dryers!

We had 20 people here for 3 nights in several bungalows. Was a perfect trip.

Free use of bikes, kayaking, paddle boards etc. They server you food and drink anywhere you want!

Date of stay: April 2021
Chabil Mar, Guest Services / Front Office at Chabil Mar Guest Exclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Hello, Nevada North Clan! What a great time we had as well and a pleasure to be of service to your entire "clan". We are so pleased to read your review. Maybe this could become an annual event!!!

Of course, we would love to have you all back again this time next year.

From all of us at Chabil Mar . . . happy 2021! Cheers!

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

This was our fourth time down to Placencia and our first at Chabil Mar, and we LOVED IT beyond what any words can say. The grounds are spectacular, the pools are pristine, it’s in an ideal part of Placencia town - far enough to have peace and quiet but close enough t walk to EVERYTHING in town - the rooms were amazing (my family rented three separate villas), and the staff...OH MY GOD, THE STAFF ARE THE BEST EVER! Every single person we met on staff I feel like I can now call a friend: Sheldon, Nikita, Jordan, Nathalie, Ferdinand, Daniel, Oscar, Donas, Chris, and so many more, THANO YOU for making our family trip so magical in every way. We didn’t have to lift a finger or think, and after a very long year with exceptional family health issues, this trip was just what the doctor ordered. There is no question we will return. What a true gem in every way!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Chabil Mar, Guest Services / Front Office at Chabil Mar Guest Exclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Hello, Begley! Wow, so great to meet you and you family. Thank you for choosing Chabil Mar this time for this family get-a-way. As they say, four times are a charm! :-) Oh, yes, that's three times, but anyway, we are happy to hear that Chabil Mar is your number 1 choice for now on in Placencia. That is very special to us.

Thank you for all of our staff and the special mentions. We are so proud of them. Time and time again they are singled out in our reviews and that helps us and them know how much they are appreciated.

We look for a repeat visit sometime. In the meantime, wishing all of your family from all of your Belize family here at Chabil Mar a wonderful 2021!

Cheers!

Reviewed 10 April 2021

You won't regret coming to Belize and staying at Chabil Mar. Villas are spacious, quiet, and comfortable; staff are extremely friendly and helpful. As things reopen from COVID, everyone is extremely appreciative of our tourism as well. Easy walk, bike or golf cart ride to town where you can snorkel or dive, grab a bit, get souvenirs, and sample some great gelato. The beach and pools at Chabil Mar are lovely if you. just want a quiet day without a tour or hike. We can't recommend Chabil Mar enough!

Date of stay: April 2021

Hello, RafandCarla. So glad to hear how much you enjoyed Chabil Mar and took advantage of our location near the Village. It's nice to have the quiet, i.e. Relax at Chabil Mar and then Recharge, by going to the Village whenever you want that vibe. Oh yes . . . the gelato. Awesome, right? Tutti Fruiti gelato is the very best.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate it very much. From all of us at Chabil Mar, we wish a 2021 full of memories and progressively good times!