See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I am all about value; what I get for what I pay.
We were in Placencia for 3 weeks and made the mistake of not going to Cozy Corner until our third week. I'd come back to Placencia just to go here.
-The food was OUTSTANDING. I had a chicken burrito. It was huge, absolutely delicious and very reasonable ~ $6 US. I also tried the ceviche and it was one of the best things I've ever tasted. Our table also ordered the Conch fritter ('konk frittAs')...something you gotta do in Belize. I'm not into fried foods but what the heck.
-Atmosphere is about as good as you can get in Placencia...right on the beach.
-Great service.
-GO THERE.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank jhdamm
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I paid about $50/night, a low-season rate. Credit cards accepted. Room is not luxurious but it is comfortable. This is for backpackers, not honeymooners. Smallish bathrooms with hot-water shower. Fridge. Wifi. Laundry service available. Good location right on the beach and walking distance to everything in Placencia--stores, Scotia Bank, the water taxi. Staff is tremendous. Great people and very honest. Restaurant onsite with a large menu and good daily specials. There are better hotels in town, but you'll pay more for them. I recommend taking the banana tour with Evin Zabaneh, but getting out to the plantation will be a bit tricky without a rental car. (Don't try and get there on a bike or golf cart.) If Evin is in town, she may be able to give you a lift to the plantation. Getting back entails waiting for the bus--which could take an hour--or having a pre-arranged taxi. Monkey River tour is recommended, but you probably won't see too much wildlife. Placencia has a better beach than Hopkins, but I wasn't blown away by it or the ocean...

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Stoped by for a few drinks on our last nite , very relaxing way to wrap up a trip
They also had a full menu all day , everything looked amazing. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

The frozen mudslide was the best dessert

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Deborah K
Reviewed 10 April 2017

It is always nice to eat while looking out to the water. Great service, a varied and good menu and prices are decent. I loved their fried chicken lunch as well as their Belizian breakfasts. It is located right on the walk-way, but off the main walk-way - a short walk back to the restaurant/beach area.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Ann-Marie C
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I love there seaweed shakes so perfect and soul quenching! They have the biggest and best fish burrito ive ever tasted for great prices! Also tried a delicious fish burger with fries right on point! Thanks Cozy for keeping us Cozy! See you soon!

With Love