All reviews great pizza private bathroom place to sleep ladies night hot water hotel room caribbean villas sister hotel ceiling fan min walk great place to stay fresh towels ambergris caye scuba diving in town golf cart ramon's village
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The price at Pedro's was unbeatable and allowed us to feel more comfortable doing more activities like scuba diving and mainland adventures! Clean room, good water pressure in shower, and front desk staff helped us with any questions we had. Pool was great for relaxing when it was so humid we needed to cool off! Breakfast at the sister hotel was also good, will definitely recommend Pedro's to our friends!

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank Kirsten R
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I've stayed at Pedro's Hotel in 2009, 2017 and 2018. There have been upgrades and improvements to the hotel rooms (the building across the street from the Inn and Bar).

Now, there is a safe in each room. This is a plus for safekeeping valuable items. It's one of the amenities I look for when choosing a hotel room no matter what the star rating.

The AC is the best on the island. You can control the temperature and fan and also program to turn off. The ceiling fan is powerful - often it's the only thing you need to make the room comfortable even in the hot summer.

The bed (two twins together to make a king) is pretty comfortable. I have back issues and found I got a pretty solid night's sleep each night (and those afternoon naps too).

Beach towels are available at the office which is convenient and you can trade for clean ones as often as you need.

They have a smooth running staff. Megan an Omar at the desk are terrific an efficient. Julio at the bar is just what you'd hope him to be - amiable and good at making those drinks.

Please note: the Bar is now closed on Sundays. But be sure to drop in the other days for some great libations and pizza.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank LadyGBD
Peter L, Manager at Pedro's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your review! your experience with us is very important! we are glad to hear your stay with us met your expectations. Hopefully we see you again soon or in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The rooms were always clean and left with fresh towels daily. The staff was courteous and always helpful. There is easy access to food and drinks at the hotel, food was great and there was always entertainment if needed.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Peter and his staff are very nice and was very accommodating to my classmates and I. The food was great and our hotel rooms were always clean and equipped with towels and sheets. I was never bored because there was an event every night.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The owner and his staff were very nice and welcoming to my classmates and I. Everyone there was nice and helpful. The food was great, and everyday when we returned to the hotel our rooms were clean with fresh towels. I would recommend this hotel to stay! Every night is has a different event going on!

Trip type: Traveled with friends