“Yum”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful absolutely wonderful!! Great sushi!!! Amazing service!! Little expensive but if you love fresh sushi totally worth it!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I've eaten here and let me tell you. I'll be back because the food was awesome and the staff was even better. The atmosphere is cozy and the prices are just right. We had two appetizers.. the first was Crab Rangoon and the second was lettuce wraps. Now I've had lettuce wraps at another place famous for their lettuce wraps but these were certainly better (my opinion). My dinner was the Singapore Noodles. Now you want to talk about a dish from HEAVEN! This dish was truly amazing. I love all types of food and this dish is now at the top of my list! Add to that, the adult beverage menu is loaded with options at a very reasonable price and the food is more than enough so I really appreciate the healthy portions. I highly encourage you to check them out. If you stop by, tell em Drew sent ya!

Be Easy!
Drew✌

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Food was not very good! So many better options in Alpharetta. The Miso soup tasted like the Chattahoochee. The Pad Thai was too sweet. The tuna sushi was an odd color. It was just bad and not inexpensive either.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Delivery what quick, under an hour from my order which was faster than I expected during the dinner rush. Prices were good and the order $$ threshold for delivery was reasonable for a single person. I usually order a lot when it's a new restaurant just in case I don't like something. And leftovers are always good for lunch then next day.

My order arrived with sauce all over the inside of one of the bags. I think it was for the tuna but no way to tell. They did pack a single fork which I was thankful for.

I ordered the Tuna Tataki, chicken wings, salt and pepper calamari and the Signature Chicken Lettuce. The Tuna had a funky burn taste and seemed mushy (went in the trash), and the calamari were limp thin mushy rings (trash). That left me with chicken wings that were surprisingly tasty and the chicken lettuce which, minus the lettuce, was really really tasty and filling.

I won't order from them again as it was a 50/50 on the food. Service was good but with the quantity I ordered a couple more utilsils would have been nice. My total bill with delivery fee and gratuity was around $45.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The service and food including sushi are always good here. Plates are well presented and the service is outstanding.