US$134
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$169
US$199
US$159
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$100
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$139
Homewood
US$134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Aloft Alpharetta(Alpharetta)
US$139
US$131
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

All reviewspremium suiteevening receptionfree happy hourcooked to order breakfastindoor poolhot tubunder renovationfitness centercomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelomeletliving roomfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsconvenient locationvery nice hotelbusiness trip
    Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was fortunate enough to have stayed here for business right at the end of the renovations. Wow. Even on a dark, rainy night, I could sit by the waterfall and enjoy a free drink and evening snack. And they were so considerate about the noise... usually during renovations in other hotels the workers are hammering away at 6:30 AM. Not here. Everything was very nice even though work was being done. And the results... 5 stars! You really have to see it to believe it. I would recommend checking out the website for pictures. I seriously came down at night and worked in the lobby, plugged in, more comfortably than I am at home. Try the pizza... chef has it down! My room was great, too, but the highlight for me was just being in the lobby area. Every person who worked there was nice and available to help me if I needed it. And the free breakfast was a real breakfast, too. Omelets to order. Bacon. Sausage. Egg whites only on request. AND the buffet. Enough said, if you need to be in the area, here's a great place to stay. If not, then find a reason.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
    1  Thank Loren V
    Reviewed 2 April 2018

Overpriced for a couple of the days but a nice hotel. Whenever somethings going on in town they justify changing the rates when the rooms stay the same. Typical Hilton with all the amenities and a well trained and friendly staff. Rooms were nice and roomy. My bedroom TV didn't work and the maintenance man changed out the TV very quickly and was professional, considerate and friendly. Again with the unworthy Keurig coffee machine, Good TV and programming, fridge, microwave, separate bedroom, good wifi, mushy lifeless pillows but they had the NICE LARGE baggage carts! I was able to park my 45' motor coach in the back of the parking lot fairly easy. The fitness room was under going renovations but the pool area was busy and the business center area was very nice. There was a lounge area and a breakfast area and the elevators were quick. I would DO IT AGAIN here again.

Stayed: March 2018
    Reviewed 28 March 2018

This was nice! As always, the Embassy is our first choice. This hotel had been renovated and was extremely nice! It was stated that this was one of the best ones we have stayed at. Of course the breakfast is our favorite part of the stay. If you read all of my Embassy reviews they are pretty much the same. We love the Embassy and have no issues ever.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
    Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is my go to hotel when going out of town. Nice rooms, complimentary breakfast, and evening reception are great. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. This hotels pride's itself with customer service . Great place to stay when away from home.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
    Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

They were doing renovations during our stay. It was kind of messy with boxes and items being moved around. Only one day did both elevators work and we ended up taking the stairs because of it. The front desk clerks were really helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends