US$112
US$109
Econo Lodge(Acworth)
US$64
US$60
Best Western Acworth Inn(Acworth)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$88
US$74
US$59
Days Inn by Wyndham Acworth(Acworth)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

All reviewsnon smokingwaffle houseking bedroom was cleanprosmotel
Reviewed 28 April 2017

First time using Red Roof. The room we had looked newly renovated. Comfortable. Be sure to ask for a room facing away from I75 due to traffic noise. The front desk was helpful in suggesting where to eat. Be sure to visit their quaint town with lots of restaurants although alittle pricy.

Room Tip: Choose a room not facing I75 due to possible noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Horrible experience. Looked at Trip Advisor for rates and reviews...most recent reviews weren't too bad and looked like Orbitz and others showed $49....walked in and desk quotes me $79 for AARP member. I asked about the online prices and was told if I didn't want to pay $79 to use my IPad and book it thru Orbitz or one of the others. I did that and returned to the counter and was told I had booked a smoking room. I said maybe you can just ignore that and give me non smoking. She tells me sorry that would be $79...so maybe I could call Orbitz and have it corrected. So after finding Orbitz' number apparently in India, I'm told, "So Sorry...but no worries I fix for you...but sorry booking is for today...no changes and no refunds...so sir, please no worries, I fix everything to your satisfaction but no changes...no refunds because today is today...thank you for using Orbitz and hope you very happy , I fix with no worries...". I went back to counter and again requested a change to non smoking and was again told sorry it will be $79 & tax. I eventually took the non smoking Orbitz room which was reasonably clean but worn and dated with a vanity mirror hanging askew by one screw. No coffee maker. Few electrical outlets. Great deal of trash in the parking lot. Room OK for $49...hard to recommend for $79

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chusker
bobpatel13, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

thankyou for letting us know about your experience at our property,we the management is apolizing for your rate discrepancy between hotel & ota,we have new clerk in training has a less exeperince about rate discrepancy,we always match online rate for every guest but unfortunately we did not meet your expectation again we are sorry for any inconvinince to your stay, thankyou

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Short walk to the Waffle House for a quick meal. Room was a good size and very clean. We asked to be moved to the front of the motel, as it was more brightly lit. Desk lady was very welcoming and friendly. Fridge and micro in room. Good value. Would stay here again. A bit back off the road and no hwy noise noted. Park in front of room. Fairly lot parking lot. The room we stayed in might not have been used in a while as the sink water was a bit rusty looking at first; we used our own bottled water.

Room Tip: Be sure and ask for a 'better rate' ...might be negotiable.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 December 2016

Dear guest, thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will take your comments for further encouragement with our hotel staff. We are looking forward to welcome you soon again at our Red Roof Inn Acworth Hotel. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I was in Acworth, GA for a business trip. I was staying in Red Roof Inn Acworth Hotel and book non smoking superior king bed room. The room was quite big and well maintained. Choice of breakfast is good. Hotel is quite silent I like this type of atmosphere. convenient location, overall nice experience!!!

Room Tip: Go for non-smoking Superior King Bed Room
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Management response:Responded 24 November 2016

Thanks perry or leaving such lovely comments. We love to have you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We spent the night of July 17, 2016 here and were pleased with everything except the length of the beds.

Now we are not tall people by any stretch of the imagination and our feet hung off the end of the bed. My recommendation is select a room with either DELUXE 2 QUEEN BEDS or SUPERIOR KING NON-SMOKING as the DELUXE 2 FULL BEDS are very short.

Other than that the stay was pleasant and the personnel were very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: Select a room with either Deluxe 2 Queen Beds or Superior King Non-Smoking as the Deluxe 2 Full Beds are very short.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 August 2016

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.