US$65
US$79
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$129
Best Western Acworth Inn(Acworth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$64
US$60
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$114
Days Inn by Wyndham Acworth(Acworth)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$76
US$61
US$70
US$66
All reviewshi expressroom was cleanmissed the markthe usual farerecommend this hotelvery nice hotelthe breakfast areawould stay here againone night stayeasy accesshieatlantainterstate
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a wrestling tournament. The closer locations we're booked because of the sports complex. This hotel is older and in dire need of a renovation. There were a lot of people there for various sports and a lot of partying. The floor shook, the walls shook and the elevator was scary. It was a large room but the beds almost felt like air mattresses. Old school ac unit was good white noise to drown out parties a bit. Tile in bathroom was cracked. Ceiling in bathroom was sloppily repaired. I do not feel we got what we paid for. We stayed here also because we're IHG members. Not the best hotel but ok if you're desperate.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Heatherlyt71
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hi Heatherlyt71,

I appreciate you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth and for giving us your thoughts about your recent visit.

It's quite frustrating to learn that we did not live up to your expectations because of the condition of our property and room assigned to you. Also, I'm very sorry to learn about your disappointment in the comfort of our beds. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and we appreciate your feedback. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured that your feedback has been forwarded to the management team for reference. I am confident that necessary steps will be made to avoid the same inconvenience in the future.

Thanks for being an IHG Rewards Club member and I hope to provide you with a better experience upon your return, Heatherlyt71!

All the best,

Peter J.
Case Manager
IHGservice

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Looks like Holiday Inn bought this hotel from another company. Needs lots of improvements. I stayed here twice in one week. Had to ask for bedding for sleeper sofa both night I stayed here. Light switches that go to nothing. In the shower, the hot was actually opposite then it was supposed to be. First night we stayed they didn't make sure the breakfast was properly stocked with food and the cheese omelets were cold in the middle. They should of renovated the whole hotel instead of just the lobby and breakfast area.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Jesse R
funpartyks, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear JesseR-

We truly apologize for the inconveniences you've faced throughout your stay with us! We will use your feedback to improve any deficiencies and we hope that you will stay with us again in the future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Per the title, I had a very good stay and would recommend this Holiday Inn Express for anyone trekking up/down I-75.

If I had any issues with the facility is that the room bathroom could have been cleaner. Seems like that is the "sore spot" with pretty much any hotel for me. Otherwise, everything else was fine.

I think the location is the biggest advantage with being just North of Atlanta.

Room Tip: Away from elevators and stairwell doors
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Tamra P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Todd M-

We are so glad that you chose to stay with us and enjoyed our convenient location to I-75! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Hidden between two other hotels is this HI Express but glad we found it. The staff are courteous and professional. Our room was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced.
I was a little disappointed that they closed the breakfast bar at 9:30 on a Sunday. Other HI Express I've stayed at usually keep it open longer on weekends. That being my only complaint, when I am in the area I'll gladly stay here again.
Enjoy

Room Tip: Away from the elevator
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Dear Gene H-

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback of our hotel! We are so glad that you found us and that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

The parking was tight and on the side of a hill. The hotel was in the middle of construction. So we were walking on non tile floor and it just was a hot mess. I wasn't happy with that. It appears that at least when you make a reservation it would come with a warning that the hotel is "under the weather". It was clean. Breakfast was okay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear Baybug2012-

We truly apologize for the inconveniences that you've faced throughout your stay with us! Please be advised that our Holiday Inn website did state that we were under construction and now that our remodel is completed, we hope that you will come back and stay with us! Thank you for your loyalty to the IHG Brand and we look forward to your next stay with us!