“Awesome thin crust pizza”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #4 of 135 Restaurants in Aventura
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Went to Anthony's for a quick bite to eat during a shopping outing. We were looking for something simple so ordered the Phily cheese steak pizza and it was delicious. It may be the oven, it may be the dough but whatever it is, it makes for a tasty crackling crust that makes the pizza something special. The other ingredients were very good but the crust was simply amazing. Well worth a stop!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I went for lunch and I ordered the tomato and basil pizza, and it was fresh and delicious. The wait staff was very friendly and it has a great upbeat atmosphere. A lot of young business professionals were in there eating and overall was a great experience. I had the salad which you think is the same anywhere but this one was very good and room temperature not cold, so it was perfect. Also try the wings because they grill them and they are not greasy at all. Must try for yourself.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

The menu isn't huge, but what they do, they do really well. Their classic salad, add gorgonzola cheese is something I dream about. The dressing is so so so so good. Their pizza is amazing and so is the focaccia bread and anything that comes on it. I love this place. It's casual and chill but the food is always fresh/delicious and the service is great.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Decided to try a new pizza place last week. Gave this place a try. It was ok, but I'm not sure I'd return.
The menu is fairly limited. I was disappointed at the lack of variety in the pizza selection. I'm used to California Pizza Kitchen that has loads of choice. I think I'll be sticking with them.
We ordered a simple pepperoni pizza in the end (it was the only appealing choice). Credit where credit's due it was very tasty. Service was fine. However, I need more variety from a menu. Sorry.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Over 100 positive reviews brought me in and it was really a great experience. Best draft beer "La Rubia". Ordered the Calzone and the crust was crisp on the outside and softly tangy inside. This place is not just about the coal fired oven but about their crust and supreme ingredients. Definitely will recommend to friends and return.