“Buena comida Asiática / Good Asian Food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #13 of 146 Restaurants in Aventura
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Se come muy bien. Dos de los platos que más me gusta el Mongolian Beef y la sopa de huevo
La ubicación de Aventura tiene muy buen ambiente eso si hay que llegar temprano o reservar.
You can eat very well. Two of the dishes that I like the Mongolian Beef and the egg soup
The location of Aventura has a very good atmosphere if you have to arrive early or book

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Great decor. Open, airy, TV's playing. Large number of menu selections. Modern take on Chinese / Asian fusion. Lots of choices. Recommend family style won't on soup, crispy beans, lettuce wraps. So many other great choices. Almost always over order and have to take food home. And that is good!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We love coming to this P.F Chang's .. first because we live in the building next door... so we can walk. Second.. they have awesome Happy Hour and a very good bar. The food its delicious and the service is awesome.. except wen we get this guy... not bad.. but he just make us feel rush. Everyone else is just very friendly especially the girls at front. I love everything from that menu.. but my favorite I looooooove the spicy asparagus. I have that with the meal instead of rice every time. The staff at the bar is awesome... please.. don't change. Everyone make us feel welcome every time. Yes.. we love the food too. :-)

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve been at this PF Changs dozens of times and I’m gonna say 95% of the time I walk out :-). I had a craving for sea bass but apparently they ran out so I got the salmon, it was good.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Wide variety of different Asian fusion food. Friendly environment. Place I had my first date with my wife. Expect to wait.