“Something Different ”
Review of La Granja

La Granja
Ranked #20 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

I met my boyfriend here for dinner and really enjoyed it. Never had Peruvian style food before going to La Granja. I ordered the Chicken Fried Rice and they gave me a heaping pile of it. I couldn't eat it all. I was more like 3 or 4 servings. Way more than I expected to get for ten bucks. It was delicious though. Definitely better than the typical fried rice you get from Asian restaurants. Also, try the garlic sauce. I will be going back soon to try some other things on the menu.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

We used to eat at the one in Winter Park so we were pleased they opened a La Granja closer to us. The food is so good and you get a lot to eat. I eat half and take the rest home for lunch the next day. The chicken fried rice is sensational (I do ask them to add a little more ginger to it). The staff is friendly. Excellent variety of food.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Several different visits and have not found anything I do not like. Go ahead try the menu try the different taste. Very friendly people too who answers all my questions.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

Steak meal was great tasting,the service was fast the plate was large and the price was right.There chicken plate was also good tasting had a taste from my friends plate.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

Great food for those on a budget. This chain is rapidly growing for a reason. Glad we finally have one in Apopka.

Been to La Granja? Share your experiences!