“Amazing”

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #27 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Super people were so focused on quality and my happiness. Ordered 8 corner and it was awesome. They balanced the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni perfectly. I would recommend this store for takeout. Small salads are BIG and perfectly complement the pizza and shared by 2 people.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We used to live in Sweetwater and remembered Jets from Ohio; we loved it there and it's the best dish pizza (chain) around! They don't deliver to where we live now but at least almost weekly I order Jets and work and they deliver there, so it's great! I always take leftovers home to the family and they last about 5 minutes. We love Jets! At least a bi-weekly regular customers since we moved here in 2015.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

I love pan pizza and Jet has one of the best pan pizza I ever had. Nice and soft with a crunchy bottom and the sauce is not sweet like in many other pizza places. Just the way I like it.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

I generally pick up either a Greek salad or an Antipasto salad. They are terrific and a good value. Their deep dish pizza is fantastic. We pick one up about once a month and our guests always comment on the quality.

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We picked up and had food delivered about 2-3 times per week bc it has different kinds of foods. The delivery is unreliable and you probably should just plan to pick up if you want your food by a certain time but the food was good 70% of the time if they could deliver it still hot. Definitely a go to, to please families with different tastes. More expensive than more popular chain pizza places.
Recently, a local high school put out a coupon card for $5 off $20 orders. We used those coupons for at least a month probably 5 - 10 times or more. Until one day we called to place our order and we're told they do not honor the coupon, even though we had just used it the day before. I called back another day thinking the person I spoke with just didn't know and spoke with the owner and he told me he "doesn't remember authorizing this coupon on the high school card". After contacting the high school it was verified the owner did authorize this, the coupon even has his store location on it, at his request. I am guessing that the coupon was being used too often and he felt he was losing money but little did he know he lost an at least $50/wk customer.
I dont do business with people who operate like this.