“Big Pizza Good Value - A little greasy...”
Review of Ny Pizza Baby

Ny Pizza Baby
Ranked #22 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed February 14, 2017

NY Pizza Baby has a great pizza! We have ordered take out numerous times and have thoroughly enjoyed it. The service is great, the restaurant could use a little sprucing up to include cleaning the windows, minor items....
The pizza is awesome! I do take a paper towel and soak up some of the grease, but it is truly a great pizza. I am getting hungry just thinking about it! :)
We ordered the Big Baby when our daughter had friends over and it barely fit in the front seat of my car!
Would recommend - great pizza, great service!

Reviewed November 5, 2016

The Big Baby pizza is huge & very delicious. Staff are friendly and very accommodating. We had a BB pizza & a x lg pizza. The 7 of us had way more than enough pizza for a month. Reasonably prices & good food.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

This place is small and you almost miss it if you don't know it's there. The cheese pizza is pretty good. The crust is nice and crispy, not too doughy. Also, the prices are really cheap for things and they have daily specials.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

My husband and I dropped in here to try the pizza. It was good. I had one cheese and one pepperoni slice and he had 2 pep. They do have a variety to choose from. They had a buffalo chicken that looked good that I would probably try next time. They also have daily specials which is good as well.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Amazing pizza!! Great prices. As a former New Yorker I am very particular about my pizza and it has been years since I ate pizza this good!!