“Mostly great food, if you order the right thing, but poor service”

Garibaldi's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2017

I really enjoyed the food. I had the Pollo Garibaldi and it was awesome. Unfortunately, my wife has a seafood allergy and had difficulty finding something on the menu that was safe. It also took awhile to get a waiter. Once we did, it was very hard to get the waiter to understand the allergy situation. Eventually he said there were only 2 items on the menu that would be safe. He may have been right, but the Flautas Verdes were truly awful. He never came by to ask how everything was, perhaps because he knew the flautas were awful? Will try again and hopefully get a different waiter.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Garibaldi's Mexican restaurant first of all is a nicely decorated and comfy place even though its in a shopping center...Fantastic outdoor seating also available. The bar room serves up great margueritas and the salsa...yum! We were a family of 9 who showed up
on a Saturday nite asking to sit together. They very quickly put a couple tables together...I don't know how cause the place was hopping! Rateing 4 only cause its not a white tablecloth kinda place...just FUN! Enjoy

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

The service is very poor. Had a beer and waited a lot time to get another. Bar tender was serving tables as 4 employees rolled silverware at a nearby table.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Not really authentic Mexican, but close. Large portions, very large variety, and really tasty. Maybe the best Mexican around Orlando? I can't think of any better.
The Margaritas are huge, and really hit the spot. Maybe the food gets better with every Margarita? I don't know? But what ever the cause, the food, or the Margaritas, or both, I love this place.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

This Mexican restaurant is the best one i know . It shows as it is always busy . Great food and drinks . It is so nice that we have decided to have our Christmas Party there for our company , every year .