“Nice place to go for lunch or dinner...”

Pastavino Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I love Pastavino. They have a wonderful lasagna, and I love the cuban sandwich too. I always go there for my birthday dinner. The sauce is homemade, so is the bread and pasta. the Desserts are fantastic. ( they used to be a bakery in Eustis, before they took over Pastavinos years ago.)

Reviewed May 23, 2017

We ordered a large Deluxe Stromboli and shared it for 3 people. It was so big we had a piece leftover! It was pretty good including the sauce that came with it. The waitress was always checking if we needed anything and was pleasant. The owner came around talking to their patrons which was nice. We had the elephant ear for dessert and really thought it was delicious.
I think that they really need to spruce up the place. Especially the area by the front that I guess may have been an office and also the ceiling tiles.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

The best food in town! For an Italian restaurant they do an amazing Cuban Sandwich and Pastrami on Rye, I think those are lunch options only. They make their own pulled pork, pastrami, and bake all of their own bread!! My family and I eat there at least once a week. The Chicago Deep Dish is the best I've ever had.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

The owners are almost always there, ready to greet you with a smile. They make all the bread and sweets right there, and boy can u tell! So fresh and yummy!!! Ghost cake is a must! We bought an entire cake last time and ate it all!!! Their pizza is also totally made fresh and rivals the best pizza joints! Go just go.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Good food, service is reasonable, maybe improve in their communicating about the delay. Prices are reasonable!