“Good body food”

Chipotle
Ranked #24 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 27, 2017

You can't go wrong with this restaurant because the food is so fresh, great tasting, and good for you

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

My family and I love this restaurant. It's always clean and I always busy, but the service is quick. The fact that it's all natural food makes it even better. If you haven't tried to Chipotle you definitely need to give it a shot.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

The cashier had other non essential things to do instead of taking care of business like taking people's money. An employee came out, grabbed some food and ate it while at her work station and went right back to handling stuff without washing up. Only 2 people, out of at least 8 employees, were actually waiting on customers which explained the long line for a long time. Very unusual for this chain, the food is good but we will visit others and are not likely to return here.

Reviewed December 6, 2016

We LOVE coming here, food is fresh and delicious and made to order. There is ALWAYS a line in the store, so we found that placing the order online is the way to go. No rush or hurry and you can ask everyone individually what they want and enter it on the order - no need to write it on paper or try to remember.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

It's been awhile since I've been here and know that I have missed the great bowls. We have enough food the next night too.
The staff was very friendly and fast. I highly recommend.