“Excellent service and value. ”

Argo's Family Diner
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

This is a family owned and operated restaurant (the best kind) and the owner's pride is very apparent. The restaurant is spotless. The servers are experienced, friendly, and very efficient. My coffee cup was refilled three times. No need to flag down a server. The owner stopped by our table for a friendly chat and chatted me up as I paid my tab. The food was good. My Eggs Benedict came with a good Hollandaise sauce. The hash browns, unfortunately, were cold. But I'd go back again, just to experience the top notch service. This restaurant has a large, loyal following. No wonder.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Wow! Another great family diner with fantastic comfort food. Real mash potatoes, open face beef or turkey sandwich, eggs benny, tuna melt and breakfast all day.
Try the Lemon Chicken soup!

I sure do enjoy places like this and Im sure y'all will too!

Reviewed April 13, 2017

The service was good and quick. We were seated right away and had a wonderful breakfast. There was only one server, but she did a great job. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Service was slow and food came out cold. Was very busy and seemed disorganized. Waitress was very nice despite the shortcomings of the service provided

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast! A lot of food for an affordable price, and the best bacon in town. Service was amazing, very family friendly!