“Good takeout”

Fish and Chips
Ranked #16 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Husband wanted fish and chips, so found this place close to home. The Bang Bang shrimp with yellow rice was delicious, mixed grill with fish, shrimp and scallops was quite good and the sides also delicious. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Food was very good , service was good, ice tea was good. I had the steak with shrimp and husband had cod sandwich. It was one of the best steaks I have had
We will definitely return

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Great fish and chips! Best in the area! Two kinds of hush puppies. I like the sweet with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Probably the beat little fish reataurant in the Northwest Orlando area. Fresh everything and excellent service. You can't go wrong with this place!

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

What more can I saw. The people were rude, the service was bad, and the fish was terrible - maybe the worse I've ever had. I can't understand how this place stays in business?
Don't go here. Red Lobster is better.