“Good Seafood in an Unexpected Place”
Review of Fish and Chips

Fish and Chips
Ranked #16 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: British
Reviewed January 1, 2017

We went to Public to pick up some supplies and we spotted the Fish and Chips sign and we thought that might be a good place to get a quick meal. When you walk in you see the seafood in a display cabinet, a sign with 6-8 specials and another sign with 10-12 different fish to order your fish and chips with. This is not Capt "D's", this is a real seafood restaurant and it was good. We both had fish and chips my wife had Flounder and I had Haddock. The fish was flakey and tender with just the right amount of breading. It was so good we can't wait to go back and try some of the specials.

2  Thank Mark W

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Quite a nice lunch of cod and chips. My better half wasn't keen on the cole slaw but liked the hush puppies(sweet). I have to give credit to a simple but tasty batter and very good tartar sauce. We enjoyed and will be back to try some things like their fried green tomatoes etc.

2  Thank Greg H
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

This is the best seafood I have had since moving to Florida. Family owned restaurant with great service and great environment.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to eat dinner we ordered fish the fish was very crazy the french fries were rather small for the price I don't believe we will be going back there again

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Never had such horrible fish and chips. If you are looking for authentic British fish abd chips, give this place a miss. The owners are rude and the food overpriced and terrible.