“BEST IN AB”

China Wok
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Apollo Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is the best food in AB. Make sure you ask them for their home made Spicy Mustard! I honestly only go here and they are always super awesome!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place in the neighborhood for Chinese take out. Reminds me of the New York places I would order from when I lived there. People who work there are always so friendly!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

carry out type of Chinese food; filling, but nothing great. probably will not eat there again, too many other places in the area.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We've been getting take-out from China Wok for quite a few years -- all selections have been great. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We order from China Wok frequently (and sometimes get delivery). They are very quick and the food is always good and fresh.