“Great views”

Waterfront Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterfront Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Ave
Description: Our regular menu is based on the finest products we can find and updated seasonally. They are prepared in classic form, with emphasis on fresh, natural flavors.
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Great views and good menu. Had something for the whole family. And the history was nice too. Worth trying out for sure.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,467)

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It's been 2 years since I was last hear. If I had this experience the first time I visited I would not have come back. My Grouper Oscar was very disappointing, and two beef entrees that were supposed to be medium rare were both well done. The service was great and the location is nice, but I'm not sure I'll be coming back. Not worth the drive from downtown to pay a premium for poor execution. Three out of four meals were a bust.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times and it never disappoints. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is perfect!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Book your reservations early. I mean early before you leave home from the State you are traveling from. The veranda eating porch was southing in high 80's temperature and fans moving the air. Great customer service once seated. Great food! Will come again when in area. Great fish and steak plates.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We took a fairly large sized family group in July. My husband called in advance, they told him if we arrived within 30 minutes they could seat us. We we arrived, we had an hour and a half wait. Then they only seated 12 of our group. The rest of us, (8) waited for over an hour. Terrible service before we even sat down to dine.