“Good Grub”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Good spot for grub and of course water and sunset views. You can grab a rod a fish too. Good fish and chips.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,161)

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This looks like what you would expect an old restaurant on a pier to look like, but the food was a big surprise. Huge portions and absolutely delicious. Friendly servers, and no wait when we were there.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

As expected wait times are usually long. We had a party of 10 which is large for that restaurant we were told 1.5 to 2 hr wait upon 2hrs were told another hour while many had been crossed off the list below us. Spoke with manager he was rude and said he would get to us when he could and they were doing the best they could. Finally sat down about 845 got there a little before 6pm. If you have a party more than 4 stay away and go somewhere else. The pecan encrusted amberjack is very good.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We ate the breakfast was very yummy and great prices! Next day we came back for lunch had clam chowder and grouper all so very good cant wait to return next year!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My husband and I were very excited about going to eat here during our 25th Anniversary trip. I had read reviews about this place and we even planned our morning so we could be there at a certain time.

The view was beautiful. There were people fishing on the pier. We got there at 11 am, just as the restaurant was starting to serve lunch, so we didn't have to wait. We chose to sit outside.

My husband ordered a Grilled Mahi Sandwich and I ordered a Blackened Grouper Sandwich. Our coleslaw arrived pretty quickly. It was delicious! It was crunchy and not overly wet with sauce. Unfortunately, this was the highlight of our meal!

When our sandwiches arrived, we were surprised at the generous portion size. As soon as I bit into my sandwich, I realized that my fish was UNCOOKED! We waited for awhile for our server to return to our table. She was busy with large parties inside and wasn't very attentive. When we finally got her attention, she apologized and took my fish back to get me another. I made sure to pull the fish sandwich completely apart as I don't like to send food back - I can count on 1 hand how many times I've done that! I wanted to be sure to get another piece of fish.

She arrived several minutes later with a new blackened grouper sandwich for me. I cut it apart in front of her and it was uncooked as well. The server said there must be something wrong with the grill. I told her that I was done and didn't want to try for #3.

They did take my sandwich off the bill. No manager came to our table. After the server dropped off our bill, she never returned to our table. We waited almost 10 minutes and then gave our cash payment to the hostess.

We were extremely disappointed. We will probably never return here again. What a shame to have such a beautiful location and such a terrible experience!