“Great pizza!”
Review of Tony and Al's Deli

Tony and Al's Deli
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit, and we will be back for more! The pizza is the best in the area, and you can actually have a decent date here. We appreciate a great balance between having our needs taken care of and being left alone for conversation. One of our new favorites!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love this place! Everything here is delicious! The pizza is the best around. The calamari is a necessity. The servers are great. And Al and Merlin are always so friendly and personable, it definitely has a wonderfully quaint and local feel to it! The music selection and environment make for a great dining experience. It is a regular for us!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Even with limited staff I got a great meal an a slice of chicken breast for my old kitty.

YOU FOLKS ARE ALL ACES IN MY BOOK. THANKS. DOC MO

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This food is the best bite for the buck. It is delicious and reasonable. We had Veal parmesan which was wonderful. We were there for dinner. The veal was a generous portion and tender. I had the blackened salmon salad which was the best I have ever had. Good service and personable people.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you are looking for high quality italian food that features menu items you will recognize, this is the place to go. Real italian recipes instead of the Americanized versions. Relaxing, comfortable setting with clear visibility to the pizza oven.