“Italian Food”

O Sole Mio
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The food here is great. I have never been able to tear myself away from the lasagna, so I cannot attest to anything else. It's so good that I get it every time and so large I always take half home with me. The garlic rolls are wonderful and the Caesar Salad is very fresh. I take everyone who visits me to O Solo Mio.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

This unassuming little place has great Italian food and a "homey" atmosphere. We went there with some friends that had highly recommended the place. Only downside was that the wait for a table that could accommodate all of us was long. It was a busy weekend and despite our reservation, somehow our table had been released. On the positive side, they did everything they could to remedy the situation. This little "glitch" was annoying...but the food quality quickly made that trivial.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We enjoyed a great meal, and wonderful conversation with owner Stela - Real Italian - This restaurant should be your first and second choice/option if you are in the Alachua area.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We took our grandchildren to O Sole Mio and all of us enjoyed the food and service. Everything was delicious, large servings delivered promptly and with a smile. We're eager to return, as are our two grandchildren who loved their spaghetti and alfredo dishes.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from Tallahassee to Orlando and by the time we were finished with the lunch buffet that Thursday we were ready to take the restaurant with us to Orlando. The buffet price was very reasonable and the food was absolutely delicious everything from stuffed mushrooms, great salads,manocotti, lasagna and several kinds of pizza, it was indeed a feast! We would highly recommended this place to anyone, and next time we go through Alachua we will definitely be stopping for lunch or dinner! This place is well-known by the locals and has wonderful food and a wonderful wait staff. You will not be disappointed.