“Food was best I've had.”

The White House Tavern
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021

The food was some of the best we had during our stay in aspen and very affordably priced compared to most of the eateries in aspen. Wonderful, convenient location. A must if you go to aspen.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,559)

Reviewed 5 March 2021

This is a textbook, top-notch Hillstone group restaurant. I love visiting their restaurants all over the US as I know I'll always have a consistent, delicious dining experience. And this place is no different. We sat outside and quickly got our drinks (margaritas and aperol spritzes), the dip duo, and the tuna dip. Delicious! I then had the burger and my friend had the chicken sandwich. Excellent. Friendly, delicious, and consistent. I'd recommend.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank jasoncrh
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I don't think you'll find a better pub lunch in Aspen, let alone America. The White House Tavern is a top-notch experience served by A+ staff. Grad a seat inside or out for a wonderful meal and drinks.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Food is great!
The hostess always has an attitude so she gets 1 star.
Make a reservation or go early, unless you like to wait for 1 hour in the freezing cold.
They charge for the take-out container which I think it's insane especially when the restaurants are asking us to order take-out during covid, so I think twice before ordering from them again.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

American food cooked and served in a classy style. Guacamole is awsome as starter. I ordered the smoked salmon with kale salad. The restaurant decoration is very nice!

Date of visit: February 2021

Been to The White House Tavern? Share your experiences!