“Awesome Aspen Tour!”

and up
Aspen's DarkSide Ghost Tour
Ranked #6 of 24 Tours in Aspen
More attraction details
Owner description: Uniquely crafted walking tours of Aspen, Colorado offer a local insight to this great mountain town in the heart of the Rockies. Tours range from historic, scenic, and supernatural.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 April 2017

My husband and I really enjoyed the downtown tour! Dean is a friendly and entertaining tour guide! He loves history and Aspen! We learned many interesting and informative things about the town, past and present, and its buildings. Being our first visit to Aspen, we had many questions and Dean was able to answer all of them! This is a great way to get to know the area!

All reviews
"bundy"
"ghost"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We have done this Ghost tour four times, bringing different groups of family and friends, and it never gets old. Dean makes it so much fun and we always walk away entertained with great tidbits of Aspen history and legend.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Coming to Aspen for the first time, I had so many questions about the history of the area. Luckily for me, I was able to learn everything I wanted to know during Aspen's Dark Side tour.

Dean is a great storyteller with a bounty of scary stories in his arsenal - some of which stick with you forever.

This tour is a must for anyone with an affinity for the macabre or who just wants to know a little more about how Aspen came to be.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Dean lead us through the streets of Aspen after explaining the topography of the Valley. He explained the history and even had a silver dollar to help share the silver mining history of the area. He traced the development of the town from the Ute Indians to current time. Even the historical and current business development was shared. All in all it was a very friendly and professional tour I'd highly recommend.