“Great food, right in the neighborhood”
Review of Bada Bing Grill

Bada Bing Grill
Ranked #17 of 279 Restaurants in Arvada
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our party of 6 sampled the spanakopita pizza, gyro sandwiches, a Greek salad, and lemon rice soup. All were very tasty, but I would suggest that the pizza toppings fill more of the top, and not leave so much crust exposed. We look forward to returning.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

These guys are fabulous? The food is delicious and they always send me coupons. Love the personal touch and delicious food so close to my work. Gotta try the Avgolemono soup. Soooo delicious. Also love the Greek salad. I'm so picky and they always make it special order with no mistakes or complaints!

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Casual atmosphere. Very friendly proprietor and staff. Fantastic food!!! I consider this restaurant of my local hidden gems.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We came here on a Friday night around 6pm. There was only one elderly couple there but the delivery guys (we counted four) were hustlin' like it was nobody's business! Get out of there way! DOLMADES: I was impressed with these dolmades. They were full of flavor and not too lemon-y, so if that is your thing, these aren't for you. I really like these and although the roll a bit messy, they were really good. PEPPERONI/BACON PIZZA: We ordered a pepperoni/bacon pizza but what we got was pepperoni/sausage. It was still good though. They coat the bread and crust with garlic parm so if you're not used to a greasy pizza, this may not be your thing. I really enjoyed the crispiness of the crust and thought it was a really good pizza.. even two days later when I reheated the leftovers. GYRO with FRIES: The fries are herbed and hot. My kids loved them. The gyro itself has probably been the best gyro we have experienced in Colorado since moving here a year and a half ago, so we were happy. Even my 2-year old loved the gyro meat. The sauce comes on the side so.. don't forget to add it in. We were happy with this place and glad to finally have found a great gyro! We'll be back!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The only way we knew about this place is because we were searching for restaurants near us. We were in the mood for gyros so we decided to give them a try. It's a small place in a plaza area off 58th & Ward. My husband had the gyro platter and I had the gyro sandwich with a side salad. Both were great. The platter is a lot of food!! We also had the baklava.... Yum! I could tell it was fresh! The prices were good. We'll definitely go again... They have an Italian sausage sandwich I want to try!

Been to Bada Bing Grill? Share your experiences!