“Worst bartender EVER.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Drinkers Hall of Fame
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

She's so rude. She Argue with clients, i got yelled by her because I asked why she stop serving drinks at 1:20 if the bar closes at 2:00. Plus she has their friends doing her job and fighting the clients too.

Dear Angel (that's her name) you gotta be nicer.

2  Thank María José L
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I've had good luck with the TripAdvisor reviews in the past but this place is just a dark, smoke filled, run down bar. Probably an OK place to get a drink but not my idea of a place that rates a ranking in Things to Do.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

In Pasadena for business and staying in Arcadia. There isn't much open after 7 pm and I found this place not far from the hotel. Not wanting to sit in the hotel room, I went in and found the atmosphere to be welcoming and fun. The crowd is older but there was a mixed group. Victoria, the bartender was amazing. Friendly, accommodating, and pours a great drink. She chatted with me while I was visiting and I felt at home. I spent a couple hours in this awesome place and will probably go back tonight to visit the rest the museum part.

If you are in the Pasadena, Arcadia area - and want a friendly place to enjoy a drink, watch the horse races and shoot some pool, you need to stop here!!

5  Thank Indigo_Flint