“Great Viet Cuisine ”

My Tho House
Get food delivered
Ranked #401 of 935 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Came here after q duy at disneyland with some of my family members, they love going out to eat pho. But, they are very picky when it comes to eating out. And will often criticize/complain when they eat out. However, at this place, not a single complaint was made, and everyone was satisfied with their meals, I got the "pho toi bo nuong" (garlic grilled beef pho), I'm an absolute sucker for garlic, and let me tell you, the garlic is very present in both the taste and smell, you can smell it in the steam rising from the bowl! Not only is their entrees good, but so is their appetizers, we had calamari and egg rolls, crispy and delicious! The drinks, also great! I got the strawberry basil lemonade, perfect drink! The overall atmosphere was also very appealing they have these cute diy crate wall decor things, very pretty, and cute round light bulbs hanging from the dealing, total starry night vibes, the service was also excellent!

Date of visit: January 2020
mythohouse, Owner at My Tho House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Thank you! See you again!

Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

This is a good place for Vietnamese food near Disneyland - First time went to My Tho House - an authentic Vietnamese cruising, Garlic Grill Filet Mignon Pho was really the best among Vietnamese restaurants I have tried. They have Zucchini noodles as a replacement for healthy food. It is gorgeous and hidden gem place that we need to visit after a long travel from Disneyland Park. Their service is great and I believe family owned , I like the family environment. This is probably my favorite Pho restaurant. Price is reasonable, I recommend Pho, Combination Fried Rice or Wonton soup . Sugarcane Juice with Kumquat is good fresh Juice also.

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you! Hope to see you again!