“This is a good place for Vietnamese”
Review of My Tho House

My Tho House
Get food delivered
Ranked #401 of 935 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

This is a good place for Vietnamese food near Disneyland - First time went to My Tho House - an authentic Vietnamese cruising, Garlic Grill Filet Mignon Pho was really the best among Vietnamese restaurants I have tried. They have Zucchini noodles as a replacement for healthy food. It is gorgeous and hidden gem place that we need to visit after a long travel from Disneyland Park. Their service is great and I believe family owned , I like the family environment. This is probably my favorite Pho restaurant. Price is reasonable, I recommend Pho, Combination Fried Rice or Wonton soup . Sugarcane Juice with Kumquat is good fresh Juice also.

Date of visit: January 2020
mythohouse, Owner at My Tho House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Thank you! Hope to see you again!

Write a reviewReviews (2)