“best homemade ice cream in town! ”
Review of Fosselman's

Fosselman's
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Alhambra
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Its the best ice cream in town, its worth the money and the wait. I also ordered the ice cream cake before and it was yummy!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

No issues with service. Everyone is helpful. They make some great flavors. The place is very nostalgic.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This is our must-do on hot summer nights! Old style neighborhood and family friendly ice cream parlor. Forget the those late to the party! Fosselmans knows its stuff. All manner of chocolate flavors are yummy, but Peach is my personal favorite. Try lemon custard and bing cherry In the summer months.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This little ice cream shop is one of the truly old fashioned ice cream shops. They have many contracts with restaurants and other shops to sell their ice cream. They are a classic staple in Alhambra. I'm disappointed with their customer service though. The owner was very rude to us when we tried to park in their parking lot 10 minutes before they opened. Their child was riding his bike in the lot and they wouldn't let us park. I had a sleeping newborn in my car, and my brother was in the car behind us also with a sleeping newborn. We wanted to take our older kids for ice cream but there was no street parking and so we felt unwelcome and left. Furthermore, up to that point they only took cash (not sure if this has changed since I refuse to go back), it's a little dirty and dingy inside, they're impatient when you are trying to decide what to order and a little rude. I prefer to eat their ice cream at friendlier joints like the Soda Fountain in South Pas.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This store is mainly for ice cream or similar only. They have many varieties but most of them are kind of too sweet.