“So good I had to write my first TA review”
Review of Bombay Grill

Bombay Grill
Ranked #37 of 242 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bombay Grill serves authentic North,South Indian and Indo-Chinese Food.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My girlfriend and I were celebrating our 1-year anniversary and had struck out on a lot of places either because it was Monday or it was getting too late. Then common sense kicked in and I realized I'd rather go to Bombay Grill anyway. They've definitely stepped up their game since the new management took over and everything we had was Delicious. Veggie Samosa Chat, Mango Lassi, Bombay (Sweet) Naan, Bombay Biryani, and the Paneer Bhurjee at the recommendation of our awesome waiter. Serious bonus points on the presentation of the Samosa Chat too! If you want an amazing, authentic, and not too expensive ethnic experience, Bombay Grill is what you want. Love this place and they NEVER disappoint.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I had a great tika massala. I recommend this place if you are in Auburn, All of our food was great as well as the service. The prices were reasonable. We had 2 vegan eaters and they had no problem finding what to eat.

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank Lourdes O
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Casual atmosphere. Building nothing special to look at but the food was great. Extensive list of vegetarian options.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 17 November 2016

OK. My biryani has gotten better. Ordered 2 this week - goat and lamb. Delicious. The rice is colourful and deliciously spiced.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Fantastic, fresh, authentic Indian cuisine. Family-owned. The service was outstanding. We were awed by the food and hospitality. The homemade Naan was spectacular. The Chicken Masala was delicious. The prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Bombay Grill.

Date of visit: October 2016