“Food was great but the service was slower than molasses.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #35 of 40 Restaurants in Atmore
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went for lunch and waiting probably 15 minutes for a value meal. How is that even possible in 2018? Poor staffing is my best guess.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Horrible! 20 minutes to get through and I still didn’t get what I ordered! Do not bother stopping! Told her twice egg McMuffin with sausage and still got ham, and to top it off, cold!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I mostly have eaten breakfast here. The food is good but the staff is not overly friendly. Most of their customers are dine in as this location due to its proximity to I65.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Our order was made quickly even though the line was massive, just after the Alabama football game ended. My server was very friendly with a great smile. Very clean store. Convenient location, right off
The 65 highway. The staff wore very attractive quarter pounder shirts.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

A friend and I stopped for breakfast at this McDonald's around 8 a.m. on a Tuesday. I placed an order for two biscuits. My ticket was printed at 8:08. I did not receive my food until 8:18. I know 10 minutes does not seem like a lot, but there were no other customers when I placed my order and I could see other customers' orders of full breakfast (pancakes, etc.) being placed in the "ready" bin. The cashier just stood and stared in the direction of the "ready" bin. When someone finally came to get my food, she had to dig my items out from under 4 orders of pancakes.