4,385 results
All reviews dupont circle executive floor large hotel adams morgan outdoor pool conference hotel connecticut ave fitness center metro station white house few blocks valet parking national mall lobby elevator reagan zoo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was recently attended a convention in DC that returned to this hotel. For me I like the Hilton the best. It is a great property for a convention where everything feels easily accessible. It has a great bar to catch up with friends around the country. The staff is great and the rooms are very nice.

Finally the hotel is in a great part of DC on Connecticut. I felt like you can get around with a cab or even the red line subway a couple of blocks away. It is a very good hotel for a convention.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Tracy_Marks, General Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Grover R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel was a gift to us. Had we had a choice, we probably would have stayed elsewhere that is closer to the Museums. Dupont Circle is wonderful though, and I cannot complain too much about the location. At this price point however, there are other (and probably better) options in the city. This place was overcrowded with a business conference the weekend we were there, and it was rather overwhelming.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Tracy_Marks, General Manager at Washington Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Ayako M.,

Thank you for staying at the Washington Hilton and for taking the time to share feedback about your experience. Please accept my apologies for falling short of expectations in terms of value and how busy the hotel was during your stay. We hope you will consider returning in the near future.

Tracy

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Washington Hilton for business conference. Have been to conference here before and I am always impressed with the staff in all areas. They seem to take pride in making the guests feel comfortable and well taken care of. The conference dining and hors d'eouvres are always unique and taste great. I love the Hilton beds and pillows - so cozy I'd like to have them in my home.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear wrneroti,

We are so glad to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Hopefully we can welcome back again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I expect huge hotel chains to fall down in many respects and I am sure they do. However it must be very hard to please everyone with 1,000 plus rooms and maybe 4,000 guests. In this case I was very pleased with the property and services. Check in was pure easy, recommended upgrade and costs explained very well. Hotel was presented very well. It was very busy but if you dont want a vibrant property then pick a small hotel. I love watching the world go by and you can do this from the lobby as it’s always busy. The room was very clean and attention to detail in this respect was very good. Bar food prices were surprisingly average for DC and the food was above average too. As I said not everyone can be happy. If you have a problem get it looked at.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear dublinmover,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I am so glad to learn that you were impressed with our teams ability to service large events. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed for two nights, left the car in a parking nearby (if you are not familiar with the DC driving style, do not attempt). The hotel is beautiful, well appointed. Plenty of cabs downstairs, nice neighborhood, recommend the streets behind the hotel,

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear cincy1973,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. I am so glad to learn that you and your family were impressed by the service rendered by our wonderful team. We hope to be able to welcome you back again in the near future!

best,