Kimpton George Hotel(Washington DC)
US$210
US$170
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$161
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
Hotel Harrington(Washington DC)
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Georgetown Suites(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$132
  • Breakfast included
US$129
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
The Normandy Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$178
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
US$362
US$298
Hotels.com
4,632 results
All reviewsdupont circlewine hourwine receptionexecutive kinganimal print robescomplimentary wineyoga mathuge roomeach eveningoutdoor poolfront desk staffmini barloved this hotelembassy rowmetro stationwhite housefew blocks
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have always enjoyed Kimpton hotels, so we looked at the Kimpton options when planning our DC trip, selecting the Palomar since it is in the happening DuPont Circle area. We were upgraded to a very large room. I don't know if we have ever had such a large room unless it is a suite. Except for the neighboring room's TV one day, it was very quiet on the ninth floor. We stayed four nights and were greeted with cold showers on two of the mornings. I saw people complaining the first morning so it appears that they were having issues during our stay.

We dined in the restaurant the first night due to a late arrival and another time to avoid going out in the rain. The food was average. My wife's gluten free pizza crust was doughy and under-cooked. The tables wobbled and the floors underneath needed sweeping. It was loud with lots of wood and close tables. Similar to the lobby, the dining room didn't encourage comfortable resting.

The best part of our stay was the bar where Charlie and Casey (female "beekeeper") made us excellent craft cocktails and introduced us to many amaro drinks. They are very knowledgeable about their beers, wines, and cocktails, and very friendly to all customers.

Not sure if we will return to this Palomar.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank poet283
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This is the 1st Klimpton hotel I have stayed at, and I must say that if all their hotel are designed in this manner, then I have found my new favorite hotel chain. The bed is definitely the best hotel bed I have ever experienced. They are extremely forward thinking in their design and services (In Room dining on the Television). They convey an atmosphere of minimizing your carbon footprint.

The human service experience left a bit to be desired, and the parking charges are astronomical, and this comes from a NYC perspective. All in all, a quite pleasant stay.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Sponge95
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have stayed at this hotel twice - most recently last weekend, and I never fail to be wow'ed by Kimpton. I came from this DREADED new hotel that was supposed to be so hip and cool, Hotel Hive, and what a disaster (check out my review so you stay away from that place!) Anyway, the staff was so friendly from the get-go and I had my pup with me who they welcomed with open arms (no extra fees, and even a little doggie bag with treats!) They were nice enough to upgrade me for free since I've stayed before and am a Kimpton rewards member and the room was fantastic. Comfortable, room-darkening shades, great beds, beautiful bathroom, HUGE room beautifully decorated. The room was also whisper quiet - no street noise or noise from other rooms.

I came down and took advantage of the free wine Happy Hour they have every night from 5p-6p, which is such a nice touch. The hotel lobby is really nice and comfy, the restaurant next door was fantastic - nice craft cocktails, excellent food...the calamari and octopus dishes were amazing.

Throughout the stay they were attentive to every detail (brought up a blanket as I don't like the heavy comforter, had plenty of foam pillows if you don't like down, brought up dog beds and bowls for my pup). The gym was decent and they were very accommodating in allowing me to extend check-out until 1pm as a courtesy.

Next time I'm in DC, this is my only place to stay. I thought many times during my stay that THIS is a great model for the way hotels should be. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My Brother and I stayed at the Kimoton for a weekend! The staff at the front desk were exceptional! Will went above and beyond his line of duty to make sure my stay was both comfortable and enjoyable! My brothers dog also tagged along with us with no hassle from the staff! Would recommend this to everyone and anyone!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Like the Kimpton brand and this hotel is well located between Georgetown and Dupont Circle. Comfortable bed, smallish room, adequate bathroom, but definitely in need of a refresh. Has the sense of well-worn. Lobby is small and really doesn't offer a place to relax. Staff is efficient and cheery. Would be fine for a weekend if one doesn't plan on spending much time at the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo