1,792 results
All reviewsrooftop pooldupont circlesilent discogreat locationhip hotelmetro stationenjoyed my staynational mallwhite housewandalobbyembassiesgymrenovationblockvaletneighborhood
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Central location with historic sites
Restauramts & Shops in the general area
Internet
Cleanliness
Bed and pillows were soft

No fridge in room
No laundry room
Sometimes front desk doesn't answer the phone

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TIM H, Assistant Director of Rooms at The Embassy Row Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear antenilles2017,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We were pleased to read you liked staying with us.

I greatly appreciate your comments about our location, internet and accommodation.
We are following up with your opinion to identify what the challenge was there, as well as ensuring that our Team Members truly show genuine care and comfort as our guests stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here last night! The staff were so friendly and accommodating! Tim the hotel manager was kind, professional, thoughtful, and helpful! Ahlam and Wanda were so welcoming and fun to talk to. The staff member that brought down our bags was also so friendly. I highly recommend staying here. The best staff, and the best location!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Tjea M,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place to stay! Close to great places to eat and public transportation. They have a great bar and lounge area and our favorite bartender Scotty was a magician with cocktails and was so warm and helpful. We will be back and if you are looking for a fun,lively and friendly place to stay..this is it!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Shannon H,

Reviewed 11 May 2018

The Embassey Row Hotel was a great find, the staff met me at the door they were polite and helpful, my check in was a breeze and I was off to my clean and lovely room. The rooms are quiet and the beds are very comfortable. The shower had terrific water pressure which is always important to me. Taxi's were available at all times out front and staff helped to coordinate some great sight seeing adventures as well as directions to get to all my business meetings. The bar and kitchen service was great, even with a small menu. On my departure day I was able to leave my bags while I did some last day monument visits and when I returned I freshened up, had a drink and rested on the balcony until my taxi arrived to take me to the airport. Great service and venue just a short walk from Dupont Circle.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear lisadN4914MH,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

The hotel was very clean with quirky decor. Service at reception was good. We asked to change rooms due to noisy aircon. They quickly sorted out another, larger room but it was just as noisy. So we figured they were all like that. The location was brilliant. 20 minutes walk to Georgetown and the same to the White House or National Mall. Plenty of places to eat around DuPont Circle

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear johnlinton7,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.