“Delicious pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

They have tons of pizza by the slice. When we ordered the whole slice, it took like 15 mins...and at the end it was worthy. Thin and with the right amount of sauce.
As far of the decor, it displays tons of front pages from memorable moments in history like the end of WW2. In addition to memorabilia from the 50s hanging from the walls. As a matter of fact, you can buy old school bottled Coke.
I definitely recommend this restaurant if you are going to DC!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This is a corner pizzeria with decor from New York in the 1940's and onward. There is the usual selection of pizza and toppings. The crust is thin and tasty. As a lifelong New Yorker, this place would rival any pizzeria there.
Definitely authentic tasting.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Went for lunch the day we arrived in DC ... and again on our final night in town for a low-key dinner. If we had stayed in DC longer, I would have happily made a point to go as many times as needed in order to review every type of pizza they make. Here's what I can report on: the regular/cheese was perfect (just like I remember from growing up on Long Island) and in my opinion, the best way to truly measure pizza quality. The Margherita was simple and delicious, and the Mushroom Truffle was a fantastic combination of flavors (my mouth is watering reliving it as I write). Make sure you save room for the garlic knots - they were superb! Caesar salad was good, but the highlight was the dressing. Add the bonus of fountain Boylan creme soda (and other Boylan flavors) to the experience, and they'll definitely have me visiting again on our next visit to DC.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

This was as good as any pizza we've had in the US or in Italy and better than most. If the plain cheese pizza isn't the most delicious on the menu then there's something wrong with the pizza. This was absolutely fantastic, rich cheese, perfect sauce tangy with just enough sweetness to the tomatoes. And the crust was crisp but chewy. I probably could have eaten a whole pie had it not been for my diet. As it were, I scarfed my piece and still had my mom's crust.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Love this little place tucked away right off H st. Very convenient and late night as well. Perfect Pepperoni