“Great pizza”

Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: // &pizza® is an anti-establishment establishment built on the renown of its creative pies and craft beverages, localized shop design, and the strength, unity and vibe of its living-wage-paid, ampersand-tattooed Tribe. WORK HARD, LIVE FAST, ORDER QUICK. TAKE THE CULTURE - &PIZZA- TO GO.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great pizza
No frills
Just pick what you want
Very popular, eat in a great experience
Highly recommend

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018

We ate in. Nabbed the table right beside the fireplace. I knew the pizza was almost ready when my legs hit 150 degrees. Picked 2 of the house featured pizzas and although they were considered personal size, there was enough for 3 people. Nice selection of on tap brews. Service was good, ingredients were fresh. Check it out!

Reviewed 28 October 2018

We were looking for Pizza when we came upon this by accident. You walk through a line kind of like subway and tell them what toppings you want. They bake it and then you take it to a table and sit down. It was very crowded. I was totally amazed at how good this pizza is. I am still thinking about it. My husband and I split a pizza and they let us make it one half pepperoni, onion and peppers and the other half was pesto, chicken and mushrooms. It was so good, I am still thinking about it. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Jill and Lizzy where AWESOME and very knowledgeable about the menu. Great Experience!!!! found on accident when visiting the Vietnam Wall. Right across the street from D.C. University.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We visited the &pizza on E street and found the whole pizza menu awesome, they offer so much choice and alternative flavours that other pizzeria's do not. Prices are also very reasonable at $10. These pizzas are Italian standard, I would highly recommend visiting here.